Playing SWG again (part-time)

Anything goes!

Savona
Site Admin

Playing SWG again (part-time)

Post by Savona »

I upgraded my Everquest II account, so I can play SWG also :D I am not sure how long I will play (depends on how much fun I have ... hehe). If you happen to get on, look me up. :wink:

Alai
CC

Post by Alai »

Doh! I was playing SWG here are there for about 3 months or so, but just a couple weeks ago I dropped my all access and can't play SWG anymore! There just weren't enough people on that I knew, and I decided it wasn't worth putting all that effort in to relearn everything. I certainly do miss the game though, and especially Sandrita. She is still playing now sometimes - send her a tell if you see her online, I'm sure she remembers you. :)

Alai

Savona
Site Admin

Post by Savona »

hehe....I will send Sandrita a tell if I see her online. I saw nimrod was on while i was afk, butg he logged off before I came back to the compuer. It was odd going back to the location of the old towns (dant & tat). I saw our old city hall building was being used by another group with all the same furniture it in at dant. Then i found our guild hall on tat at our originial town location, but I couldn't enter it. It kept spitting back out :( I am still a kg member (got the sig over my head). I was going to check the funds on it, but didn't since I couldnt get back in.

Savona
Site Admin

Post by Savona »

Looks like Kalib answered my question on the Omani Forums.

http://www.omanimistmoore.com/index.php?topic=686.0

Savona
Site Admin

Post by Savona »

Yikes..this post is out of date :P

I am no longer playing an MMO. I hope to play vangaurd when it comes out :D

Alai
CC

Post by Alai »

That's cool, I don't play any MMO's now either. I'm happy to be done with them for awhile (or maybe forever)! They are too addictive and consume too much of my time that should be spent doing other things. Vanguard looks too similar to EQ2 to me. It's the same old create a character, level it up, blah, blah, blah. :) If anything, someday I'd like to play a new game this is more in the SWG format.