Old KG Members Moving to EQ2

Anything goes!

Altuslumen
Site Admin

Old KG Members Moving to EQ2

Post by Altuslumen »

Since we do not have a server list we are looking at the 6th server down alphabetically.

So far I know Savona, Kriten (Shasroh), Ronnoc, Fota, and myself are moving over.

Look forward to seeing everyone there.

Altuslumen, Aaron

Alai
CC

Post by Alai »

Hi Guys,
I've been getting a little bored since I quit SWG a couple months ago, and now I'm thinking of playing EQ2! I definitely want to get on the same server with all of you. I will look for the 6th server in alphabetical order.

Later!
Alai

Altuslumen
Site Admin

Post by Altuslumen »

Great to hear from you Alai.

Savona and I will be picking up the game tonight once she gets off work.

From the pre-released server list the 6th server will be:
Mistmoore
http://eq2players.station.sony.com/news ... ine&id=235

Hope to see you all in EQ2 soon. Savona and I will post our character names tonight after we get in.

Altuslumen, Aaron

Alai
CC

Post by Alai »

I'm in! My character name is Alai and I'm on the Mistmoore server.

Lys

<sigh>

Post by Lys »

:(
I wish I could join you guys, but alas I am poorer than I was before- if that is at all possible.
Good to see you guys are getting set up together again. Have fun!

-Lys

Altuslumen
Site Admin

Post by Altuslumen »

Good to hear from you Lys. If things change for you it would be great if you could join us.

So far we have Ronnoc (now Chatrence), Kritten (Shasroh), Fota, Kaidra, Alai, Savona (Savonna) and myself (Altie) in EQ2.

Altuslumen, Aaron

Post by Guest »

Thanks. :) Tell them all I said "Hi" :)

Alai
CC

Post by Alai »

Hi Lys! We miss you in EQ2. Hope you join us eventually.

Altie, Savonna - where are you guys? Haven't seen you online in the game in about a week.

:arrow: Alai :wink:

Altuslumen
Site Admin

Post by Altuslumen »

We have recreated our characters. Every time I've been on it seems you have been afk.

Altie was originally going to be my alternate character but I like the druid a lot so I recreated a druid with the name "Altuslumen" and Savonna has created a preditor named "Valui".

I'll send you a tell the next time I'm on.

Altuslumen, Aaron

Lys

Post by Lys »

Hey again. I miss you guys, too. I am no longer on SWG or any other game for that matter. :( Maybe someday it'll suck less and I'll play something again. Hope you are all well and pass on glad tidings to all within earshot. I know this is early but I do not know the next time I will have access to online stuff, but Merry Christmas and/or Happy Holidays to you all.

-Lys

Kaige

Post by Kaige »

(CAMEO)

Hey guys, hope some of you may remember me. I was that crazy guy in KG who vanished without a trace, an act for which I apologise. I had a major computer meltdown and couldnt get access for months, then after falling so far behind and losing all my stuff I just kinda lost the will to play.

Sadly, I moved to WoW instead of EQII, so I wont be able to join you. I just wanted to say its great to see the group stayed together, and I wish you the best of the luck in the new game.

In other news, im semi active in SWG now. I rerolled a character named Strifer on my 2nd account and will be playing him as my main now, just wanted a fresh start. If anyone still check in feel free to send me a tell.

P.S. If I owe any of you money, please ignore the contents of the above paragraph.

~Kaige

Altuslumen
Site Admin

Post by Altuslumen »

Nice to hear from you Kaige.

How is WoW working out for you? Savonna and I played it for a week during beta (stress test). It was a lot of fun to fight but just not exactly what we were looking for.

It is understandable that you vanished if you computer melted down, we did kind of wonder what happened but at that time it seemed like a lot of people were vanishing from Radiant so I didn't think much about it other than you must have quit the SWG.

How is SWG these days? Did they ever get to the combat rebalance?

Later

Altuslumen, Aaron