KC Soccer: Beckham

Anything goes!

Altuslumen
Site Admin

KC Soccer: Beckham

Post by Altuslumen »

If this next season is similar to last season the KC Wizards will have two games with the LA Galaxy, one home and one away. I'm going to have to watch for when tickets go on sale and try and get tickets for the Wizards' home game vs Galaxy.

I don't really follow soccer much but I think it would be awesome to watch Beckham teach MLS how to play soccer, maybe after he wins a few MVPs they will change the league name to MLF (Major League Football).

Altuslumen, Aaron

Alai
CC

Post by Alai »

Yeah, American sports in general are an embarrassment when compared to the rest of the world. Our showing in the World Cup soccer was poor. We always get killed by the Europeans in the Ryder Cup. We were nowhere close to winning the World Baseball Classic. Almost all the stars in the NHL are foreign hockey players, and I could go on and on and on with more examples like this. :)

Altuslumen
Site Admin

Post by Altuslumen »

I think we have the best baseball players but when you put a group of baseball players together that haven't played together it is hard to win. Similar to our basketball teams, they don't practice/play together enough to have a chance. A large part of our problem in world team sports is the lack playing together.

We do very well at the Olympics in other events.

Altuslumen, Aaron