100%

Steelers

No votes

Total votes: 3

Altuslumen
Site Admin

Poll: SB Preferred Winner?

Post by Altuslumen »

This could be different than who you think will win. Personally, I can't stand Ben Roethlisberger, so regardless of who I think will win I don't want the Steelers to win.

Altuslumen, Aaron

Myrsho
Global Moderator

Re: Poll: SB Preferred Winner?

Post by Myrsho »

Don't really care a thing about either team. I'm actually hoping the commercials win. :)

Myrsho : Damek : Bulldog : Lance
Anything worth analyzing is worth analyzing to death.

Sobias
M

Post by Sobias »

according to a :ahem: chain letter i received,

Every Red Blooded American should jump in line to support the Green Bay Packers!

The Packers defeated the Chicago Bears on Sunday afternoon thus earning them the opportunity to go to theSuper Bowl.

By doing so, they saved the Hard-Working, Red Blooded, Taxpaying Americans literally several million dollars of tax money.

How you say?

Simple.. we were told that if the Chicago Bears had won that President Obama (and probably his family) would be attending the Super Bowl to cheer on his hometown team.

Since the Bears lost...the President won't be attending.

The money saved from not using Air Force 1, the limosines, all the additional security, and let's not forget Michelle Obama's entourage, is literally several million dollars!

Therefore every American should cheer on the Green Bay Packers at the Super Bowl to show them our gratitude.

Oh...and let's not forget to thank Chicago Bear's Quarterback Jay Cutler for his role in the Packer'ssuccess!

With that said...let's circulate this email to everyone we know so they can understand why they should cheer forAmerica's team...the Green Bay Packers!

Callsigns: Sobias--Bonejj--Tylandus--Savien--Kraetonus
RL: Ryan

"....and then one day, I got in!"

Stryx
D

Post by Stryx »

I agree with Sobias.

Althius
CC

Post by Althius »

I cheer for the team with the Quarterback who sexually assaults the least amount of women.