Break from EQ2

Anything goes!

John
CCC

Break from EQ2

Post by John »

BREAK
Well, I know that have have never really been one to be on and playing EQ2 just a whole lot, but I am sure that some of you may have noticed that it has dwindled down to nothing at this point. I have gotten into a kick with Final Fantasy X for PS2. This past week if I would have spent as much time playing EQ2 as I was playing FFX I would have several more AA points. I think at this point I am already almost up to 20 play hours - yikes (eh, it was a holiday weekend - that is my excuse)!! I just have gotten bored with EQ2 at the moment and wanted something different for the time being. My guess is that at some point I will come back to playing EQ2 but I do have FFX and then FFX-2. My brother got that for me as a Christmas/B-day present many years ago while I was back in college and I never even opened it because I wanted to beat them in order - lol (it is still in the plastic). My plan is to beat them both and then see where I am gaming wise. I also have a little girl on the way that will change up everything I am sure.

WIFE
I have been working on her to play Champions of Norrath for the PS2. She has told me that she would give it a try at some point, but every time I have asked her she has been resistant to actually sit down and play. I am hoping maybe she can get into that and then the big MAYBE that could lead towards her trying EQ2. Biggest issue there is that we do not have a second computer that can run it, and I don't think she likes the idea of buying a computer just for the idea of us both being able to play.

Sobias
M

Re: Break from EQ2

Post by Sobias »

GAME
I hope that you are able to enjoy FF-X and X-2 tons. We (I) will miss seeing you in game. Until next time...

Callsigns: Sobias--Bonejj--Tylandus--Savien--Kraetonus
RL: Ryan

"....and then one day, I got in!"